Sounds like a year has gone by with all it's stresses and challenges and yet here you are enjoying what looks like a particularly yummy meal. I'm sorry to hear about all your struggles and wish you strength and peace irrespective of what happens to you. I'm not sure whether you believe in God or not but I will say this, "You may not believe in Me but I do believe in you. Hang in there my child, I will never forsake you, steal from you nor burn your home down, I love you, God your refuge."
On a different note from Geoff in South Africa: Your picture of the kitty in great, did you notice the "M" on it's forehead? That is apparently the sign of a true tabby.
Sounds like a year has gone by with all it's stresses and challenges and yet here you are enjoying what looks like a particularly yummy meal. I'm sorry to hear about all your struggles and wish you strength and peace irrespective of what happens to you. I'm not sure whether you believe in God or not but I will say this, "You may not believe in Me but I do believe in you. Hang in there my child, I will never forsake you, steal from you nor burn your home down, I love you, God your refuge."
ReplyDeleteOn a different note from Geoff in South Africa: Your picture of the kitty in great, did you notice the "M" on it's forehead? That is apparently the sign of a true tabby.
Blessings from Geoff in Johannesburg.
Thank you.
ReplyDelete